We're giving Back in a big way!
We're giving away A Free HVAC Replacement Unit (SEE Rules and Qualifications below) to a local family in need.
We believe in the strength of our community and the importance of giving back. As winter approaches, we recognize the significance of a warm and cozy home, especially for those facing financial challenges. That’s why we are excited to introduce Environmental Comfort Systems Gives Back, our HVAC Replacement Unit Giveaway program, designed to provide comfort and warmth to a local family in need.
We understand that not everyone in our community has access to a functioning heating and cooling system. The extreme temperatures of summer and winter can be particularly harsh for those without a reliable HVAC unit. Our give-back program is our way of extending a helping hand to a deserving family, making their lives a little more comfortable, and ensuring they have a safe and cozy home environment.
How it works:
#1 Nominate a family
We invite you, our valued community members, to nominate a family in need of a new, replacement HVAC unit.
Whether they’re facing financial hardship, have an outdated unit, or simply need assistance, we want to hear their story.
You may nominate a person or a family by filling out the form below or by emailing: email@example.com.
Nominations for the new replacement unit must be received no later than 5PM CST on Thursday, December 14, 2023.
Spread the Word:
Help us reach more families by sharing this opportunity with your friends, family, and neighbors.
The more nominations we receive, the greater the impact we can make.
Our team will carefully review all nominations and select a recipient whose situation aligns with the goals of this giveaway. The selected family will be announced on Christmas Eve- December 24, 2023!
How You Can Make a Difference
Your participation is crucial in making this give-back program a success.
By nominating a family in need or spreading the word about our HVAC Replacement Unit Giveaway, you can directly contribute to making a positive impact in our community.
We are dedicated to improving the lives of our neighbors and helping to ensure no one in our community goes without the comfort and warmth they deserve.
Join us in this heartwarming initiative and help us bring comfort home.
Thank you for being a part of this meaningful endeavor. We are blessed to be a part of this wonderful community and want to give-back doing something we know will make a huge difference.
Together, we can make a difference and bring blessings and comfort to a local family in need.
Thank you for all your help and support!
Rules & Regulations
- This is not a contest, and there is no purchase necessary.
- Our replacement unit giveaway is designed to provide a new HVAC unit at no cost to a person or family in need who owns and lives in their home.
- The homeowner must live in Decatur, Madison, Athens, AL and/ or within our service area, generally designated as 30 miles within our offices.
- A person or homeowner may nominate themselves.
- The entry period for making a nomination to receive a new unit begins at 8AM CST on Thursday, November 2, 2023, and ends at 5PM CST on Thursday, December 14, 2023.
- The recipient of the new unit will be chosen by Environmental Comfort Systems, whose decision is final.
- A recipient of the new unit will be announced on Sunday, December 24, 2023.
- All applicable laws and regulations stipulated by the United States and the State of Alabama will be followed.
- Employees of Environmental Comfort Systems and/or vendors of Environmental Comfort Systems and their families are not eligible to receive the new unit.
- The recipient of the new unit must own and live in their own home in Decatur, Athens, or Madison AL or the surrounding communities within our service area, generally designated as 30 miles within our office in Decatur, AL.
- The recipient must be a legal resident of the United States.
- The recipient’s home must be structurally sound and include systems (electrical, etc.) to support the new unit.
- The recipient must have existing ductwork in place.
- The recipient must allow our technicians to inspect the home to make sure all aspects of the new unit will function properly within the structure.
Nominate someone from our community:
Sign up for our newsletter!
We send quarterly newsletters to our subscribers that include current promotions, special offers, and helpful articles. We promise to never spam you!
Proudly Serving The Following Areas
Garrison & Garrison Madison County Bunns & Bennett City of Huntsville Environmental Comfort Systems City of Decatur The Butterfly Pavilion Acworth GA Yarborough Mill Gordon County Childress Heating & Cooling Southside AL Gulfshore Air Niceville FL Destin FL Climatech of Professional Air Pensacola Island Air Conditioning and Heating Gulf Shores AL Orange Beach AL Spencer Heating & Air Auburn AL Spencer Heating & Air at The Lake Lake Martin Living Bama Breeze Heating & Cooling Beckham Heating & Air Brunswick GA Swinson A/C Stricklin Mechanical Cullman AL Sleeping Giant Heating & Cooling Chelsea AL Greystone AL Barrett Cooling Montgomery AL Legacy Heating & Cooling Tuscaloosa AL Shannon’s Heating & Cooling Bodymedics Sandy Springs Woodstock Atlanta Broadway Theatre League Lawrence Media Group Snellville GA Loganville GA AS Dealer Sites Postle Tire Shepard Signs
AL HVAC License # 92314
AL Refrigeration License # 50562